From Our Partners: Preparing Yourself For A Global Career With IESE Business School
Demand from recruiters for IESE MBAs continued to be high, with 94% of graduates receiving at least one offer within 3 months of completing the program*.
IESE Business School’s top-ranked MBA will give you the skills, the knowledge and the practical business experience to fulfill your greatest potential and put your career on the path you most want it to go.
An IESE MBA will transform your capacity to think strategically and globally, to lead ethically, and to work innovatively and effectively.
Listen to this Webinar featuring a panel of IESE Business School alumni from various industries to discover how they have envisioned their global careers and how an MBA has helped them achieve this.
IESE Business School MBA alumni panel:
- Timo Buetefisch (Co-founder and CEO of Cooltra)
- Christina Les (Almirall Associate Manager for Europe and Latam)
- Victor Romia (General Manager of Amazon Barcelona Fulfillment Center)
We aim to leave you with insights to answer the questions MBA applicants frequently ask:
- Can an MBA really help me achieve my professional goals?
- How can I better prepare myself for an MBA in order to maximize it to achieve my professional goals?
- Based on my previous experiences, what are my career options after an MBA?
- What skills and practical business experiences can I gain through an MBA?
- How does the MBA change your way of thinking and approaching work after the MBA?
Give us 15 or 19 months and we will give you a lifetime of impact.